From September 2007: freelance work for Asmodée Editions
Translation from French to English: Rulebook for the table-top miniatures game Hell Dorado (> 200 pages)
Sept. - December 2007: Rubixsoft, Toulouse, France.
- Graphic design for interfaces of software under development, icons, logos, interface ergonomics, user manual layouts
for print and screen, translation of some features into English, etc.
- Website design for part of the corporate website, including redesigning the company and product logos.
- Flash design for on-line and off-line narrated product demonstrations reader.
- Marketing research for current and future products (competition, product names, sales methods, etc.).
- Design from scratch for the new product range and the new company that will be selling them: Printsave Technologies. (Logo, product packaging, website, documents...)
Feb. - July 2007: Newtech Interactive, under contract for CELAD, Toulouse, France.
Position: Webmaster / Graphic designer
- Website audits for internal sites: the first part of the mission was to evaluate the existing sites and plan any
improvements that could be made to them.
- Graphic design and project management for the new version of an on-line game site: www.fou2kdo.com.
Once I had designed the interface, my task was to follow the whole process of integration and once the site was online,
to manage everyday activity (advertising, SEO, income monitoring...)
- Special events management: I was also in charge of inventing and organising special events for the games site
(Mothers' day operation, Friday 13th, Cannes, Summer car draw...) up to and including designing the direct marketing
- Banner and graphics design for other projects (advertising, newsletters, etc.)
July 2001 - Feb.2007: Acapela Group France (Elan Speech),
Position : Webmaster / Webdesigner / Graphic designer
- Design and development of several websites for the company:
corporate and e-commerce sites, internal use and intranet sites including
custom-designed tools to control the dynamic parts of the corporate site.
- Graphic design for the web (webdesign, Flash...) and
for printed material: software packaging, brochures, product datasheets
and pricelists, tradeshow material (posters, stickers, promotional gifts...),
- Interface Design and Ergonomy for professional and
individual software, product graphic identity design and development.
- Search Enginge optimisation and submission, plus regular
- Template design for Microsoft Office Documents (Word,
Excel, Powerpoint), and for the web (Dreamweaver, Contribute2)
- Hotline and client relations for end-user software,
mainly by e-mail. Online sales management.
- Translation (English-French-English): Press Releases,
Technical Papers, Product Datasheets...
Sept. 2000 – May 2001 : Sitefr Webdesign, Toulouse,
Position: Webmaster / Webdesigner
- Web design and development for clients and corporate
- Creation of concept, design, development and management of the
online lottery site "Gagner un voyage", contact and
negociation with advertisers, client and legal relations.
- Web server maintenance.
2004 and 2006: Training courses for Acapela Group. Basic skills
of Indesign and perfection courses for Illustrator and Flash.
1998 – 2000: IUT Blagnac, France (Diploma: DUT
2 year course in IT : programming languages and methods, networks, hardware,
web skills (from basic protocols to webdesign), communication, technical
1996 – 1998: Université de Toulouse Mirail,
2 year course in English Language, translation, litterature, US and UK
Options: Linguistics, French Litterature, Computer studies, Italian
1996: Lycée des Arènes, Toulouse (Baccalauréat
F12, equivalent of GCSE level)
Specialised 3 year course in graphic arts: object design, illustration,
architecture and technical drawing, computer graphics.
Activities and interests
Since 2003 : Co-founder and president of the CORAD
association. The main activity of the association is to help organise
get-togethers between the players of the free online game Daifen.com.
The association provides technical and financial help for the organisers,
as well as the know-how to ensure a good time for all. Reunions have taken
place all over France, and also in other European countries and French-speaking
Canada, with up to 50 people participating every time. More information
on www.asso-corad.com (French only)
1997 - 1999 : Association des Résidents de Chapou
I spent two years as manager of the student-run Computer club (help and
training of other students on basic computer skills, word processing,
etc. Maintenance and management of the computer network...) and also as
chief Editor of the student journal "Le Chapouilleux", and elected
member of the residence comitee.
1996 - 1999 : Association "Le Saut Temporel"
Co-translator, director and producer of "The Rocky Horror Show".
We created and ran the amateur troup for several years, thanks to the
NRJ-Desperados award for "young initiative" that gave us a £5000
prize. I also designed all the graphics (posters, CD covers, etc.) and
was also involved with the press contacts.